Current confirmed speakers for #citymash:
- Owen Stephens - Independent Library & IT services consultant
- Simon Barron - Analyst Programmer, SOAS Library: “Open-source implementation: Kuali OLE and VuFind”
- Binni Brynolf - Digital Resources Librarian, Chatham House: “So you want to be a systems librarian?”
- Ernesto Priego - Lecturer in Library Science, City University London: “Using a Google Spreadsheet to Collect and Archive Twitter Data”
- Karine Larose - Systems Librarian, Imperial College: “UX for the WIN!”
- Andrew Preater - Assistant Director, Imperial College Library: “UX for the WIN!”
- Carlos Iszak – Freelance educator: “'The Maker Cart: A Mobile Making Station for Libraries”
- Matt Finch – Writer and independent library consultant: "Death and burlesque, cardboard and coffee: The high-tech low-tech library"
- James Atkinson - Information Assistant, City University London Library: “What about the Future? : Looking at past predictions about the future and suggesting some of our own”
- Lyn Robinson - Reader in Library and Information Science, City University London: "NSFW - fan works in the library."
- Ludi Price - PhD student in Information Science, City University London: "NSFW - fan works in the library."
- Oliver Bridle - Biosciences Librarian, Bodleian: "The 3D printing lab at the Bodleian".
- Daniel van Strien - Library Assistant, Newcomb Library Homerton Hospital/citylis student - "Using Markdown and plain text to keep your words mobile and beautiful"
- Gary Green - Technical Librarian, Surrey County Council Library Service
Speakers are subject to change.